Free Events and Attractions to Keep Busy This Summer
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Who doesn’t love free admission to events and concerts right here in the Denver area? This summer, boredom will no longer exist with hundreds of different free events to keep students busy. All things ranging from art exhibits, concerts, fitness series, sporting events, and markets, there is sure to be something for everyone. Here is a list of 11 free events to keep minds entertained during the long summer months.
- Summer Art Market: April 11 – June 12, West Wash Park neighborhood 10am-5pm
- Arvada Trails Day: June 4th, Ralston Central Park, Majestic View Nature Center, Two Ponds Nat’l Wildlife Refuge 8:30pm-2pm
- Urban Market: June 4th, Skyline Park – 16th Street Mall & Arapahoe Street in Downtown Denver 11am-7pm
- Denver Art Museum Free Day: Every first Saturday of the month, Denver Art Museum, starting 10am
- Dancing in the Streets Concert Series: June 8 – August 24, Streets at Southglenn 6:30pm-8pm
- Music on the Plaza: Beginning June 1st Fridays and Saturdays, Market at Belmar, Fridays: 5:30pm-7:30pm Saturdays: 1pm-3pm
- U.S. Mint Tour: Monday – Thursday, Denver Mint, 8am-3:30pm
- Colorado State Capitol Tour: Colorado State Capitol, 10am-3pm
- Littleton Historical Museum: Tue-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 10am-5pm; Sun 1-5pm; Closed Mondays. Littleton Historical Museum
- Celestial Seasonings Tour: Monday – Saturday 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm, Celestial Seasonings
- Colorado Sports Hall of Fame Museum: Thursday – Saturday 10am-3pm, Sports Authority Field
Visit http://www.denver.org/things-to-do/denver-holiday-events/free-summer/ for more fun and free events!