ArapahoeXtra

Boys Basketball defeats Mountain Vista, improves to 2-0

Jake Reed, Aidan Price, and Rees LaBree

On Dec. 3 the boys basketball team traveled to Mountain Vista to take on the Golden Eagles. The final score was 74-70, with excellent play showcased on both sides of the ball. The first quarter started with a 23-6 blowout, but Vista managed to come back and keep the score close. The highlight of the game was a slam dunk by Ben Timmons early in the first half. Mountain Vista remains defeated as the Warriors improve to a record of 2-0.

About the Writers
Jake Reed, Spear CEO
Jake is a senior at Arapahoe who runs Cross Country and is a co-CEO of Spear Broadcasting. In his free time, he enjoys watching sports, going skiing, and appreciating all his last year of high school has to offer. After his senior year, Jake plans to study broadcast journalism and pursue a career in the...
Aidan Price, Broadcaster & Columnist
As a Senior at Arapahoe, Aidan aims to make his third and last year with the Spear team the best. He proudly represents Arapahoe as a member of the Cross Country team and a Captain of the Boys Swim and Dive Team. Whenever Aidan is not playing a sport or showing support for other teams,...
Rees LaBree, SPEAR Contributor
Rees LaBree is a senior at Arapahoe High School writing and serving as the CEO for the Spear. Beyond his involvement with the Spear, Rees runs for the Arapahoe Cross Country Team, competes in DECA and climbs for The Arapahoe Climbing Team. During his free time he curates @stockitchen on Twitter as “Dishwasher” and climbs...