ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

Recent Sports Scores

Falling into Fall

Don’t you ever wonder what people think of the fall?  Do they love it or do they hate it?  Well I wanted to go around and find different people  and ask them a few questions.  Such as do you love the fall or what is your favorite fall movie? I have asked a few people about what they think of fall.  “I absolutely love the fall.  My favorite thing to do is watch Gilmore Girls in my bedroom with comfy clothes and cookies.“Kyndall DeCosta,9, quotes about her love of fall.  I asked Lindsey Gruidel,9, About her favorite Halloween movie. “I think my favorite is The Nightmare Before Christmas because I think it is cute and it is not scary at all.” She quotes when I asked her.  I also interviewed Riley Kelley, 9, about her favorite fall memory she said, “That at her old house she had a huge tree in her front yard that all the leaves would fall off.  She and some neighborhood friends would make a huge leaf pile that was four times as big as her and all of them would jump into the pile.” She quotes.  Over all, fall is a fun season that many people love.