ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

Recent Sports Scores

Keeping Holiday Spirit During Finals Week

Autumn, Sawyer, and Dylan discuss how to keep holiday spirit while stressing about finals

During the holiday season, people often talk about having enough or not having enough spirit. Today, we want to talk about how to keep the joyful spirit alive during finals week, regardless of whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or any other holiday.

This time of year always brings some kind of joy, as we think about our loved ones and friends, and look forward to school break. However, there’s also a part of us that worries about finals week, which can dampen our holiday spirit. But we should never forget to feel happy and grateful during this time, because someone out there is feeling grateful and happy to have us in their life.

There are also ways to show somebody that you care for them, whether it be kind words of encouragement, going out of your way to do something for them, or even giving them a small gift that might help them more than you think it would. Finals can be stressful, but we need to remember that after this week, we won’t have to worry about anything else until summer break.

We wrote this article, to remind the students of Arapahoe High School to protect their peace and take care of themselves after all the hard work they’ve put in for finals. We hope go well for you and wish you all a very happy holiday.