ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

ArapahoeXtra

Recent Sports Scores

Arapahoe’s Favorite Movies

Movies are a great form of entertainment with many genres and styles to choose from. I’m going to see what students and teachers’ favorite movies are and how different they are. 

One person I asked was Gideon Peterson said his favorite movie was “Strong Brew” which is a comedy/satire and then another person Izaak Dazo said his two favorite movies where “Little Nicky” which is a comedy/romance he also said “Mortal Kombat (2021)” witch is a action/fantasy.

Then after I asked some of my teachers what their favorite movie’s where and here where some of the responses. When I asked Mr. Thurmond what his favorite movie was he said it was “Pulp Fiction” which is an indie film / drama. Another person I asked was Ms. Hawthorne when I asked her what her favorite movie was she said the “Shawshank Redemption,” which is a drama/crime.

As you can see there are differents and similarities between students and teachers favorite movie. It seems like teens seem to like more comedy, adventure, action, movies but adults are more into crime and drama. It’s also interesting to think about the ratings of the teens movies where more pg 13 and the adults favorites where R rated so I wonder if in the future the teens favorite movies will change for when they can watch R rated movies. 

In conclusion I think that movies are a great way to get people together and have fun it’s also a cool way to express your creativity if you make movies but at the end of the day you and maybe a few of you friends would watch a movie because there’s so many out there to choose but out of all of them what’s your favorite movie.