Bill & Ted Face the Music

Distributed by Orion Pictures

Distributed by Orion Pictures

Quinn Rowlison, Reporter

One of the greatest movies of all time “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” is unforgettable This excellent movie leaves a bunch of memorable quotes in the viewer’s mind.Now, Bill and Ted will be returning for a third excellent adventure. (Yes, they have a second. I learned about that while researching for this article) Bill and Ted are scheduled to return to the theaters on August 21, 2020. Grown up Kaunu Reeves and Alex Winter will be returning as adult Bill and Ted to go on another journey.. 

Now what is “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure”? The movie was created in 1989 and follows Bill and Ted,high school best friends, who are trying to start a band. Before their band can take off, they need to pass their history class. If they fail,Ted will be sent to military school. They stay up  late getting their presentation ready for the next day when they receive help from a man named Rufus. Rufus is a time-traveler from the future- where their band is the foundation of a perfect society. Using Rufus’ time machine, Bill and Ted travel back in time to find important historical figures that can help with their project.

Both Reeves and Winter have grown quite a bit since their first adventure together in the 80s, but their iconic roles haven’t left the hearts and minds of fans. If you haven’t had the pleasure of viewing the first two movies, do it now! In the words of? of So Crates “Be excellent to each other, party on dudes!”