Bon Appetit Warriors!

photo courtesy of Pixabay

Sierra Martin and Avery Watkins

Arapahoe High School is surrounded by many amazing places to eat lunch. Through surveys, we found that students enjoyed going all over for lunch. The top three favored restaurants for Warriors are Chipotle, Shawarma, and Chick-Fil-A. Nearly 15% of the Arapahoe student body prefer Chipotle.

The most popular dish to order is a chicken burrito bowl with queso, costing roughly $7.65. “When I serve during the student rush I see them mostly order the chicken bowl with queso. I would say the chicken bowl with queso or the quesadillas are pretty popular, too” said Leah, the manager at Chipotle. After tasting this dish we rated it at an 8/10 overall.

Over 17% of our student body prefer Shawarma. For $8, we ordered a chicken shawarma wrap. When we asked the manager, Pierre, what he sees students order the most, he replied with “Chicken shawarma wrap.” We came to the conclusion that it was rated at an 8.5/10.

The most popular place to go for lunch is Chick-Fil-A, coming in with a total of nearly 30% of the student body preference. For $7.55, we ordered what Noah, a team member, told us was the most popular menu item for high schoolers to order, “The chicken sandwich meal with a coke.” Our final rating of this was a 9.7/10.

There are definitely some great places to go to for lunch around the school, but Chipotle, Shawarma, and Chick-Fil-A are at the top of our list too!