12 Movies to Watch After To All the Boys: Always and Forever

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is a widely loved Netflix saga consisting of three films that follow the love story of Laura Jean and Peter Kavinsky. Based on the teen romantic comedy novels by Jenny Hill. At the end of the movie starring Lana Condor and Noah Centineo, many fans were asking themselves, ‘is this the end of the To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series?’ While that question has not yet been answered by Netflix, here’s a list of movies from most to least similar to TATBILB:

The Kissing Booth 1 and 2: Most similar to TATBILB, The Kissing Booth tells the story of Elle and her best friend Lee who grew up together. Elle has had a long-term crush on Lee’s older brother, Noah, a popular bad-boy, who seems to be pursuing her romantically during her junior year and his senior year. Lee and Elle come up with the idea of a Kissing Booth for a fundraiser for their school where she must face Noah.

Sierra Burgess is a Loser: Veronica has bullied Sierra throughout high school. Wanting to dodge the attention of a football player from another school named Jamey, Veronica gives him Sierra’s number when he asks for hers. Jamey and Sierra begin texting though he believes she is Veronica, and they spark a romance. Sierra offers to tutor Veronica after being called stupid by her ex-boyfriend in college in exchange for her help in continuing to talk to Jamey. The girls slowly become friends and must figure out how to continue their lie when Jamey asks ‘Veronica’ on a date.

The Perfect Date: Based on the novel by Steve Bloom, The Standby, Brooks Rattigan is a charismatic high school senior who dreams of attending Yale. Brooks knows this is not possible, as it is expensive, and he works at a sandwich shop. His dreams seem to be saved when his best friend, Murph, an ambitious programmer, develops an app that sells Brooks as a plus one for any event. Brooks meets Shelby, a beautiful rich girl, and makes it his goal to win her over, but keeps his app a secret. Will things work out for Brooks and Shelby?

Tall Girl: Jodi 16, 6’1 ½, and looking for love. Constantly taunted about her height by the others in her school, she keeps her head hung low. One day Stig Mohlin, a foreign exchange student, joins Jodi’s class. He is taller than Jodi, which appeals to her as well as the rest of the school. Kimmy Stitcher, her main taunter becomes interested in Stig and shows him around the school. Jodi and Kimmy must now compete for Stig’s affection. 

The No Kiss List: Inspired by Rachel Cohn’s novel, Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List, Naomi and Ely have been close friends for as long as they can remember, and they also happen to share an apartment. They have a ‘No Kiss List’ that consists of every guy that has been deemed  ‘forbidden’ to the both of them. When Naomi starts dating a guy named Bruce, Ely becomes interested after meeting him in the hallway. Who will win Bruce’s affection, Naomi or Ely?

The Outcasts: A close-knit group of misunderstood friends attempts to overthrow the popular crowd in their school after they fail to form an alliance.

After, After We Collided: Based on the Novel by Anna Todd After follows the story of Tessa Young, a naive teenager starting her first year in college. She meets a brooding, mysterious boy named Hardin and they clash heads at first, but slowly begin to fall for each other after a game of Truth or Dare. But the game had more to do with their relationship than at first glance.

Love, Simon: Simon Spier is a closeted gay high school student who is being blackmailed. He must find a way to fit his friends, family, figuring out who is threatening him into his life, whilst falling in love with an anonymous guy who goes to his school online.

The Last Summer: Griffin, Phoebe, Erin, and Alec have just finished high school and have only one summer left before they go into the real world, and they are determined to make it a memorable one.

SPF18: Penny Cooper and her boyfriend Johnny Sanders seem to be going steady, but the arrival of country singer, Ash Baker, who wants to change his image might change that.

Candy Jar: An introverted high school girl from a working-class background falls in love with her wealthy debate team nemesis and realizes they share more in common than they thought.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower: Socially awkward Charlie is a wallflower, always watching life from the sidelines until two charismatic students become his mentors. Free-spirited Sam and her stepbrother Patrick help Charlie discover the joys of friendship, first love, music and more

Holidate: Fed up with being single on holidays, two strangers agree to be each other’s platonic plus-ones all year long, only to catch real feelings along the way.

More Movies not on Netflix:

All Summers End: Peer-pressured by his two best friends to prove they’re more important than a girl, Conrad Stevens pulls an innocent prank that has a disastrous impact on the family life of his girlfriend, Grace Turner. Racked with guilt, Conrad tries to make up for his mistake by doing everything he can for Grace.

The Last Song: New York teen Ronnie Miller is angered to learn that she and younger brother Jonah are being sent to stay with their father for the summer. The talented young pianist is already grappling with her mother over her refusal to attend the prestigious Juilliard music school, and is in no mood to spend the holidays away from her friends in a small Southern beach town.

Wild Child: Sixteen-year-old Poppy has everything her unlimited credit cards can buy, and a spoiled attitude to match. After a final thoughtless prank, her exasperated father ships her off to boarding school in England. There, Poppy meets her match in a stern headmistress and a class full of girls who will not tolerate her selfishness.