Water, H20, Agua

Roughly 60% of our body is made of water and it’s no secret that drinking 8 glasses a day is good for us. But do you really know what water does in our body that makes it so magical?

Brain:  Mental fatigue, and memory problems,  result when the brain is dehydrated. Fogginess or grey matter in the brain actually shrinks, when water is consumed. Not to mention water helps, support healthy brain cells, improve concentration, and increase the quality of your sleep.

Hair: Water helps the body flush out toxins faster, which makes it easy for your hair to grow faster.  Drinking enough water also helps get rid of dandruff and hair thinning problems.

Face/ Skin: Water is known as the cure to any skin problem. Drinking at least 8 glasses a day can help the body flush toxins in the skin and plump up the skin making it glow and stay hydrated all day. Water can also prevent wrinkles, soften fine lines, and clear your complexion.

Heart: Dehydration causes stress on your heart. The amount of blood moving through your body decreases when you aren’t drinking enough water. Because of this your heart beats faster, increasing your heart rate.  

Digestive System: Drinking water during and after a meal actually helps your body digest. Water breaks down food so that your body can absorb the nutrients faster and more efficiently.

Bones: Water helps the body carry bone strengthening nutrients to where they need to be in the body. When toxins build-up in the bones, it can result in inflammation and weaken the bones, to prevent this water helps flush toxins fr